Positive Change Via Me Board Member
Community servant and volunteer for more than 20 years.
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS & AFFILIATIONS
Frontier Communications Corp., Norwalk, CT
Former Verizon employee, now a Sr. Project Engineer with Frontier Communications. She has held various positions with Verizon such as; client services representative, implementation specialist, proposal manager and project manager. She presently resides in Jackson, NJ with her husband, son and daughter.
- Leadership council member for iNSPR, Frontier Communications’ Employee Resource Group for women.
Consortium of Information and Telecommunications Executives (CITE) The Consortium of Information and Telecommunications Executives (CITE) is a 501(c)(3).
- Public Relations Chair on Executive Board for NJ Local (C.A.M.P.)
- Secretary on PA/DE Executive Board
- Co-Chairperson-Scholarship Committee NJ local
- Mentor Group Volunteer for Associates/Managers in Verizon Communications
CITE National Leadership Conference Planning Committee Positions
- Co-Chair Youth Conference/Forum Planning Committee
- Executive Assistant Conference Planning Committee NJ & PA/DE
- Chairperson Assistant -Facilities and Accommodations Committee
- Chairperson Assistant -Registration Committee
- VIP Liaison and Speakers Committee Member
Jackson Women of Today, Inc. , Jackson Women of Today is a 501(c)3 charitable organization that provides services for the betterment of our community; our friendship and benevolence to all; and our attention to the responsibility that is ours as America’s leaders.
- Co-Chairperson annual fundraiser – Charity Gift Auction for Jackson Women of Today Inc
- Volunteer Jackson Food Pantry in Jackson NJ
- Volunteer Cook/Server – Annual Holiday Dinner for Men’s Shelter in New Brunswick, NJ
- Volunteer –Elijah’s Promise New Brunswick NJ
- Past Volunteer –Civic League of Greater New Brunswick, NJ
- Mistress of Ceremonies for Annual Women’s Day at Faith Hope Baptist Church every year since 2010
- Member of First Baptist Church Lincoln Gardens – FBLC Book Store Ministry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Minor in Telecommunications
- Master’s Degree in Public Administration
Positive Change Via Me Board Member
Noreen Poole is a Project Manager for Verizon Communications. She has been employed with Verizon for over 20 years. She is responsible for overseeing that Verizon FIOS is installed in large multi-dwelling communities such as condos, townhomes and apartments.
Noreen has served on the Food Bank of Delaware Board of Directors for 6 years. She also has served on the New Castle County Habitat for Humanity Board of Directors for 6 years. She is currently the Board President.
She earned a bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Business Administration from Delaware State University and a master’s degree in Human Resources Management from Wilmington University.
Noreen lives in Newark, Delaware and has 2 daughters.
POSITIVE CHANGE VIA ME BOARD MEMBER
Eddie Lee Jones was born September 13, 1946, to the William and Hattie Mae Vaught Jones in Little River, S.C. He is the fourth of nine children. After graduating from Trenton Central High School in Trenton, NJ he served in the Unites States Army, and was stationed in Vietnam from 1964 to 1967.
He was an employee for City Bank in New York City, and the job relocated him to New Castle Delaware in 1983. He worked for thirty-one years in many positions and retired January 2001 with the position of an officer.
Eddie met Carolyn Baker in 1969 at the Highway Church of Christ in New York City where Bishop Liston Page Sr. was his pastor. He served as adjutant to Bishop Page for many years. Eddie and Carolyn were married September 12, 1970, and to this union two children were born, Gregory Maurice, and Melinda Yvette Jones-Hayes.
He’s the grandfather of six, Ernest, Gregory Jr., Katiana, NaJada, Lexi, and Cadin. He’s the great grandfather of three, Dominic, Jayden and DaKota.
Eddie received Christ in his life in 1968 while visiting First Pentecostal church in Mount Vernon, NY. He was called to minister the word of the Lord in 1970, where he was member of Highway Church of Christ in New York city under the leadership of Bishop Liston Page Sr. He was ordained as a Minister in 1979 at Born Again Church in Whiteville, NC.
In 1989 Eddie was called to pastor Holy House of Prayer church in Wilmington, De. Eddie attended Victory Bible School in New Castle, De from 1989 to 1990 studying the word of God. He pastured for fifteen years and retired from Citibank and moved to Florida where he currently resides.
Eddie became a volunteer chaplain at Leesburg Regional hospital where he ministers and prayed with families from 2016 to 2020.